Skip to the content
Week of December 9, 2019
Dev Tips, Tools, Culture
- Automate code reviews with Amazon CodeGuru – a machine learning service that enables you to find and fix a variety of different code issues at low, on-demand pricing.
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) is the underlying protocol that makes web-based SSO possible. Duo’s Senior Security Solutions Engineer Greg Seador explains how it works here.
- The Open Web Application Security Project’s Top 10 Vulnerabilities List was intended to help the development community keep their products secure. In a blog post, WhiteSource explains how this list has been misinterpreted to be merely a checklist instead of a guide to coding more securely.
- Looking to start your own service-based business? Here’s an in-depth guide from the author of Experiment Without Limits.
From Popular Sources
- Website relaunches are awful, time-consuming affairs that usually fail to deliver the expected results. In his presentation at the Digital Summit, Pantheon’s CEO and Co-Founder, Zack Rosen, explains that there’s “a better way – the agile way.”
- A fin-tech business owner shared a brief look at some of the challenges he’s facing running a small agency where all his employees work remotely.
- OpenText’s VP of Strategic Development, Anthony di Bello, shares his thoughts on the impact of security regulations, like the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), and how companies are struggling to maintain compliance in a world of constant change.
- Dylan Paulus offers a quick look at some of the techniques Facebook employs to bypass ad blockers.